Customer Inventory Management Website
Tension’s Inventory Management Website allows you to control your inventory while managing your envelope production costs. Your personalized inventory information can be securely accessed via computer, allowing you to check inventory, release stock and schedule delivery with just clicks of a mouse.
With Tension's Customer Inventory Management Website:
- Tension produces and then stores your envelopes until you need them, providing a "just-in-time" inventory program.
- You take advantage of ordering larger quantities of your envelopes.
- Valuable resources like your time and warehouse space can be better utilized for your business.
You depend on your envelopes. They deliver important information into your customers' hands quickly and reliably, and help you meet your mailing objectives. So it is imperative you know what envelopes you have on hand at all times and can have them delivered to you promptly.
- Secure, Online System
- Quick Access to Inventory Information
- Just-in-Time Shipping
- Inventory Shipped When Requested
- Easy to Access, Easy to Use
- Multiple Report Options
Pre-ordering larger quantities of your repeat-use envelopes can make financial sense - it helps you control your envelope spend and ensures you have stock on hand when you need it. Yet storing the unused envelopes can erode your resources and savings. Managing inventory levels takes valuable time and resources, and shipping orders to multiple locations adds complexity.
How It Works
With Tension’s Customer Website, managing your inventory is easy. You order your desired initial production quantity and Tension stores what you don't immediately use. Then Tension's safe and secure customer website allows you to log in and monitor inventory by envelope type. When ready, you release your inventory and have the envelopes delivered where and when you need them. No phone call required - you access Tension's password-encrypted system through the Internet.
Easy to access and use, the Tension Customer Website also allows you to:
- Access the secure and encrypted website from any computer.
- View inventory levels.
- Submit inventory release requests electronically.
- View your order, pending shipments and shipment information.
- Track usage by order ID and 12-month shipping history.
- Specify alternate shipping addresses.
- View and print detailed management reports.
- Receive email verification of all transactions.
- And more.
Tension's customer inventory management website is used daily by some of the leading companies in the country to manage their envelopes. Talk to your Tension Account Executive today about this high-value service provided by Tension Corporation.
What Tension Customers are Saying
Mike Melton , Production Manager Medassets
I was having problems finding a dependable supplier for blank 8.5x11 forms with a single perforation. When my sales rep at Tension learned about this issue he developed a solution, getting the paper I needed and stocking it at the warehouse. Now instead of waiting a week to get stock in, I can have the forms I need delivered the next day from Tension.
Jim Laird , Vice President AccuSource Solutions
Tension has a desire to help us help our customers. You don’t get that with every printer or envelope plant. They go above and beyond consistently to help out in whatever way they can.