Uncompromised Check Solutions
Ready to go beyond the envelope? Uncompromised Check Solutions from Tension are field-tested and deliver security and value. These market-leading products provide well above the minimum eight security features needed to qualify as a “high-security check.”
These checks use a variety of security features to greatly reduce liability in check fraud loss. These include:
Security features incorporated into the paper.
Printed security features added to the check.
A warning band calling attention to security features.
Different line spacings on the check backer to deter alteration.
- Minimum of Eight Security Features
- Software Compatible
- Embedded Paper Security
- Economical Check Options
- Multiple Color Choices
Work with Tension to streamline your purchasing process and obtain accounts payable materials quickly and reliably. Uncompromised Check Solutions from Tension offer high security, popular check colors and pantograph options for your check products.
Well Above Standard High-Security Checks
With a minimum of eight security features, Uncompromised Check Solutions provide well above the amount of needed features to qualify as a “high-security check.” Among its prominent security features:
Paper Security Features
- Invisible Embedded Fibers: Ultraviolet, light-sensitive fibers in the paper stock that can be seen only under black light (ultraviolet light).
- Chemical Reactive Paper: Checks printed on this paper have a Chemical Wash Warning Box on the backer. The warning box calls the attention of the check verifier to the color of the check paper. Any discoloration within the box may indicate the check has been tampered with and should stop the verifier from processing the check.
Printed Security Features
- Thermochromic Icon: Used to print an image or icon that reacts to changes in temperature. If you touch or blow on an image printed in this ink it will disappear. After it cools, the image will reappear. A heat-reactive, thermochromic icon that cannot be replicated on a color copier or laser printer.
- Warning Band: A warning band calling attention to security features.
- Microprint Endorsement Lines: Printed words so small they appear as a solid line.
- Diagonal Dimensional Backer: Different spacing of lines on check backer to deter alteration.
- Padlock Icon: Allowed by CPSA when checks have additional security features incorporated into the design, production or materials.
- Artificial Watermark: Prints an artificial watermark that copiers and scanners cannot read and copy.
Multiple Check Features and Color Options
In addition to security features, checks from Tension include the following check features:
- Header information (up to five lines)
- Bank imprint
- Fractional number
- Optional prefix
- Arabic number
- Consecutive MICR number
- Routing and transition number
- Account number
- Optional second signature line
- Signature title
Checks are available in nine colors, including red, burgundy, blue, violet, brown, yellow, gray, green and teal.
Contact a Tension Associate to learn how Tension can help you streamline your purchasing.
What Tension Customers are Saying
John Greenstreet , Manager, Creative Mailing Services CDS Global
Tension is known for its insertablity. It produces a consistent, quality envelope that works smoothly on our machines.
Keanon Swan , Manager, Strategic Partner Relationships & Postal Strategy, IT/Care & Billing Services Sprint
The Tension Design Group helped us increase manufacturing efficiencies for our two-way reusable envelope that were not only cost-effective, but also maintained and improved the customer experience with the ecoEnvelope. The collaboration between the Tension Design Group, their partner ecoEnvelope and the Sprint marketing and corporate responsibility teams was unique in its level of cross-functional engagement.