Seed Envelopes & Seed Packaging
Of course your seed packets are designed to securely hold the seeds inside. Yet they also have other important functions: help grow your brand image and connect with your customers.
Tension provides a range of custom seed envelopes with graphics and printing options from single-color to four-color process. Paper selections include standard white wove, colored wove, coated stocks and recycled papers. Standard seed envelope styles are also available for custom imprint.
- Sturdy construction to keep seeds safe and secure
- Multiple printing options
- Incorporate pictures or augmented reality images
- Sturdy Construction
- Keeps Seeds Secure
- Multiple Printing Capabilities
- Variety of Paper Options
- Custom Designs
Communicate Your Brand
Let’s face it: Your seed packet isn’t just holding seeds. It’s giving instructions, linking customers to your website and most importantly, upholding your brand image.
And what’s more - when it’s on display in a retail environment, it’s a billboard, an ad and a marketing communication piece. All of these things rolled into one neat package. Are you as diligent with selecting and designing your seed packaging as you are with the product you are putting inside?
Tension provides a range of custom seed envelopes to match your needs and brand image. With multiple printing options from single-color to four-color process, your images will be beautifully and consistently reproduced.
Paper selections are equally diverse, including:
- Standard white woves
- Colored woves
- Coated stocks
- Recycled papers
Standard seed envelope styles are also available for custom imprint.
Count on Tension Design Group
If your creative team needs a boost, then Tension Design Group may be your answer. Tension Design Group combines artistic ability with industry insight and provides eye-catching designs that drive your customers to notice your seed envelopes. Tension is the only envelope manufacturer to provide this artistic service as part of our standard account management and has done so for more than 50 years. Under the guidance of your Tension Account Executive, the Tension Design Group will work directly with you or your creative team if requested. The resulting designs are unique, eye-catching and belong to you.
- Consider a seed package for a marketing promotion or employee event.
- Include a QR code or augmented reality image, linking your customer to a video describing optimal planting and growing conditions.
- From flower seed packets to heirloom tomatoes, Tension Corporation ensures your seed storage envelopes deliver on quality and style. Contact Tension to learn more about seed packets.